Dogzily.com – For those of you who are looking for the best webcam, Logitech is a good brand and we recommend it. There are many webcam products from Logitech. Some of them are C270 HD Webcam, C922 Pro HD Stream Webcam, C310 HD Webcam, and C920 HD Pro Webcam.
Each product has a varying price range and different features according to the needs of its users, for example producing HD resolution videos. In fact, the Logitech webcam also has an autofocus feature. If you are looking for a Logitech webcam, please read this article. For information, this article has been reviewed by our gaming content creator, Faynilla.
Get To Know Logitech Webcams Up Close
Logitech is a Swiss company that produces a variety of computer equipment, one of which is a webcam. There are many webcams manufactured by Logitech. It adapts to the needs of its users. Starting from affordable prices to high specifications presented by Logitech.
Apart from that, Logitech also produces webcams for the needs of video content creation. If you’re a content creator, you can stream live with a Logitech webcam. There are also webcams made specifically for business use. Thanks to the many variants that are produced, choosing a webcam with the appropriate specifications becomes even easier.
Collaborating With Experts: How to Choose a Logitech Webcam
We will explain the points you need to know in order to find the right Logitech webcam product. We will review from image quality to available features. Read carefully and understand each point carefully, OK?
① Check the quality of the displayed image
First of all, you need to check the image quality that the Logitech webcam is capable of capturing. The quality of this image is affected by the level of resolution and fps value of the webcam. Here are the full details.
Resolution: Affects the clarity of the image to be displayed
You must choose a webcam that has high resolution so that the displayed image is clearer. For daily use such as meetings or online classes, choose a webcam with a resolution of 720p and above.
With this resolution, the image displayed on the screen is clear enough. If you want to create video content or live stream, we recommend choosing a webcam with 1080p or 4K resolution.
Apart from resolution, the camera lens and webcam sensor can also affect the quality of the displayed image. There are also other factors that affect image quality, such as internet connection, PC specifications, and the application you are using. Don’t forget to consider this too, OK?
fps value: The higher the value, the smoother the image will be
Not only video resolution, you also need to know the fps (frames per second) of the webcam. This is because fps shows the level of smoothness of the video that will be displayed on the screen. The higher the fps value, the less choppy your video will be. Your interlocutor will also be more comfortable talking to you.
For the needs of video calls or online meetings, choose a 15 fps webcam . If you want a clearer picture, use a webcam above 30 fps. Meanwhile, for video content needs, both on YouTube and other social media, choose a 60 fps webcam.
② Look at the accessible field of view
Field of view (FoV) shows the area that can be covered by the webcam lens. The greater the FoV value, the wider the range of the webcam. Because they have different needs, Logitech produces webcams with various FoV. Here’s an easy way to determine FoV for you.
- 60° for single use
- 78° for two people using the computer at the same time
- 90° for multiple person use or showing whiteboard
③ Adjust the built-in microphone type according to needs
In general, Logitech webcams are equipped with an internal microphone. Logitech has two types of microphones, namely mono and stereo microphones.
- Mono microphone, meaning that the webcam only has one microphone so that the range of sound captured is less wide. Webcams with mono microphones are usually more affordable.
- Stereo microphone, means that the webcam has dualmicrophones or two microphones. That way, the range of sound captured is wider and your voice can sound clearer. If you often give presentations or give talks, it’s best to use a webcam with a stereo microphone.
④ Also check the features provided by Logitech
To increase the quality of webcam images and audio, you can also check the features installed on the product. There are several features, such as autofocus, automatic light correction, and noise canceling that make your online meetings more comfortable.
Autofocus and automatic light correction: May affect webcam video quality
Apart from the resolution and fps value, there are other features that also affect the quality of the video captured by the webcam. These features also make using the webcam even easier. Here are two features that are usually installed on Logitech webcams.
This feature allows the webcam to perform automatic configuration to focus on objects captured by the lens. You can also freely adjust a comfortable distance before conducting an online meeting. Later, the autofocus feature will make the webcam automatically get sharp focus. This feature will shorten your preparation time before the meeting.
- Automatic light correction
Some Logitech webcams are also equipped with an automatic light correction feature. This feature will present you in true and natural colors. Not only that, this feature will also adjust the display to keep it bright and contrast in various lighting conditions.
Noise canceling: Make your voice more heard
Not only video quality, audio performance is no less important for a webcam. This is determined by the internal microphone of the webcam. We recommend that you choose a webcam with a built-in microphone that has a noise canceling or noise reduction feature.
This feature allows the webcam microphone to reduce noise so that the other person can hear your voice clearly.
However, even if your webcam has a microphone, you shouldn’t just use the webcam’s microphone. The reason is, the sound results will definitely not be as good as an additional microphone that is directly directed in front of the lips. So, this feature comes in handy in a pinch when you don’t have an extra microphone handy.
Top 10 Best Logitech Webcam Recommendations
Next, we will recommend the ten best Logitech webcam products that we have determined based on how to choose above. These products are carefully selected by considering product quality, buyer reviews, and the level of trust in the seller.
1. Logitech C270 HD Webcam
If you’re looking for an affordable Logitech webcam, we recommend the C270 HD Webcam. This product has an economical price in the Logitech webcam class. This webcam is also compatible with popular online meeting platforms such as Skype and Zoom. You can use it for your child’s online school needs or daily video calls.
- Offers affordable prices
- Not equipped with tilt, pan, and zoom features
- The webcam cannot be rotated horizontally, the image angle adjustment has to slide the screen manually
2. Logitech C920 HD Pro Webcam
Are you a frequent speaker at virtual conferences or meetings? If so, we recommend you to use this webcam. The C920 HD Pro Webcam has two microphones which are located on the side of the camera. That way, the webcam is able to capture your voice more clearly from various angles.
Interestingly, this webcam is equipped with LED lights on the right and left sides. So, you can find out whether the webcam is connected or not with a PC or laptop. At the bottom there is also a mount for a tripod.
- Fast autofocus to minimize blur in videos
- There are some problems or bugs in the default application
- The video frame rate is limited to 30 fps
3. Logitech C310 HD Webcams
This product has a universal clip that can be adjusted to the conditions where it is installed. The webcam will mount firmly regardless of the condition of the surface, such as a laptop or monitor screen.
You can also fold the clip and place it on a flat surface, such as a desk or bookcase. If you are looking for a product with high flexibility and simplicity, the C310 HD Webcam is the right choice.
- Equipped with a universal clip for simple and flexible webcam placement
- Not equipped with autofocus so that the video results are prone to blur or blur
4. Logitech C922 Pro HD Stream Webcam
You can rely on the C922 Pro HD Stream Webcam for live streaming games. This webcam is equipped with a myriad of features that support you in playing games live. You can stream with XSplit Broadcaster or OBS easily.
In addition, you can adjust webcam settings using the Logi Tune application. The app allows you to set zoom, filter and FoV. Live game streaming has become even more professional!
- Compatible with OBS and XSplit Broadcaster live streaming apps
- The background remover in the Logi Tune app isn’t very precise
- Streaming in low light conditions may degrade image quality
5. Logitech BCC950
For those of you who frequently meet with multiple teams virtually, this product seems to be right for you. This webcam has an all-in-one design that allows it to be used for indoor teleconferencing by up to four people at once.
You don’t need to worry about compatibility, because this webcam is compatible with most video conferencing applications.
Thanks to the noise canceling and echo cancellation features, this product can also eliminate annoying noise and echo. So, the captured sound is clearer. With quality optics, this webcam also produces accurate images and colors. The field of view it offers is quite varied.
- Can be controlled remotely using the remote
- Compatible with various video conferencing applications
- Pan and tilt movements on the camera are less smooth
- The call and hang up buttons don’t work in some apps
6. Logitech Brio Ultra HD Pro Business Webcam
This product has the advantage of displaying webcam images that can be adjusted independently, starting from the image resolution, frame rate, to the FoV. This product is also equipped with RightLight version 3 or the latest version, while other Logitech webcams still use version 2.
As a result, both low light, direct sunlight, and contrast lighting conditions can be handled by this webcam. Therefore, this product is suitable for those of you who frequently move around the room during video calls with different lighting conditions.
- High video resolution up to 4K for better image detail
- Custom settings for image resolution, frame rate, and FoV
- Some conferencing applications may not be compatible with 4K resolution
7. Logitech Brios 500
Do you work remotely and want to show work or work quickly? Everything can be done easily with Brio 500. This webcam is equipped with a Show Mode feature that allows you to direct the webcam directly to your desk.
The orientation of the video will be automatically adjusted and rotated so that the other person can easily read it. That way, you can explain your work directly during the video call.
- There is a Show Mode feature that allows the webcam to be rotated downwards or a work table
- It has a simple and modern privacy shutter
- Video resolution and frame rate are relatively low for a mid-range webcam
- Only compatible with USB Type-C cables so an additional adapter is needed for devices with USB Type-A
8. Logitech StreamCam
Are you a content creator who frequently goes live on Twitch, YouTube, or other streaming platforms? We recommend StreamCam for you. This product is capable of streaming high-resolution video and high frame rates of up to 60 fps. Your followers or subscribers can watch with better image quality.
- There is a portrait mode for making vertical videos
- Has a mount option that can be mounted on a tripod
- Only one FoV option is available
- Some of the catches are a bit noisy when the room is low light
9. Logitech C925e Business Webcam
The C925e Business Webcam supports H.264 video format with Scalable Video Coding (SVC) and UVC 1.1 encoding. This technology is able to minimize resource usage and optimize computer performance. That way, the webcam can produce a clear view all the time, even when the bandwidth is low.
This webcam is perfect for those of you who have an internet connection with limited bandwidth. This product also has a Logi Tune Desktop application that works silently on your desktop screen.
Its function is to adjust the video display with minimal interference. Some of the features in the application include zoom in/out, presets and color adjustments, manual focus, and easy firmware updates.
- Produce quality displays even if bandwidth is low or limited
- Equipped with an integrated privacy shade that provides easy privacy when the webcam is not in use
- The webcam cannot be rotated horizontally to get the best capture angle
10. Logitech C505e HD Business Webcam
C505e HD Business Webcam is equipped with a microphone capable of capturing ambient sound up to 3 meters. For those of you who often use a webcam to demonstrate live tutorials, this webcam can be an option.
In addition, the existing 2 meter long cable will make it easier for you to adjust the webcam position. You can also put the webcam in the best position when sharing tutorials.
- The microphone supports conversations up to 3 meters away
- It doesn’t have an autofocus feature to minimize blurring in videos
- Not equipped with a privacy shutter for additional privacy protection
Currently, the need for using a webcam is increasing. Not only for online meetings or classes, many people use webcams to create video content. Webcams are considered more practical to use and capable of recording high-resolution video.
If you are still confused about choosing a Logitech webcam, you can use this article as a reference. Choose a product with specifications and prices that fit your budget. Hope this review helps you find the right product.
5 of the best Logitech webcam recommendations
- Logitech ｜C270 HD Webcam
- Logitech ｜C920 HD Pro Webcam
- Logitech ｜C310 HD Webcam
- Logitech ｜C922 Pro HD Stream Webcam
- Logitech ｜BCC950
- The 7 Best MacBook – Reviewed by Software Engineer
- 10 Best Laptop for Student – Reviewed by Software Engineer
- 10 Best Touchscreen Laptop & Tips How to Choose it
- 10 Best Thin Laptop with a Light Body & Tips to Choose
- Top 10 Best Ultrabook – Reviewed by Software Engineer
- 10 Best DDR4 RAM – Reviewed by Gaming Content Creator